Saturday 9 March 2013

WoW: Isle of Giants

I decided to try out the other new level 90 place today.
It's called Isle of Giants and its basically just full of dinosaurs.


There aren't any quests. Each dinosaur drops some Giant Dinosaur Bones. If you collect 9999 bones you can buy a mount.

Reins of the Bone-White Primal Raptor


I think there's also a chance for some of them to drop mounts and other stuff too I'm not sure.
There's also a world boss Oondasta. Haven't seen him on the island yet.

Oondasta


I hadn't realised they were all elite!

So I got to the island (by flying over then getting dismounted because no flying allowed apparently) and there were just level 90 elite dinosaurs everywhere.

I tried in frost spec first (I was on my main the Deathknight) and I managed to kill one of the smaller ones but almost died. Then I tried a bigger one and it one-shotted me. :/

So I changed to blood spec and it got a lot easier. I mean I was killing them slower, but at least I was surviving (mostly - I still haven't tried killing one of the huge ones again). I even managed to pull two at once and not die.

But after an hour I had 58 bones and pretty much nothing else.

Its going to take ages to get that mount!

Have a picture that I took when I got the center of the Island. Look at all those dead people. XD


1 comment:

  1. I desperately need to get back on WoW, just never seem to have the time though xx

    ReplyDelete