Thursday 7 February 2013

03-07/02/2013 TMI

Past few days I have:

Played lots of Wow (working on the second 90 - shaman healer)

Been to the Dentist and got told I have gum disease. Going again next week for a 'gum cleaning'.
Until then I got told to massage/squeeze the gums to get the blood out. It's kind if disgusting but at least I like the taste of blood.


Watched a lot of Adventure Time. All caught up now which is sad as I have to wait in between episodes now (and each episode is only 11 minutes long!)

That's pretty much it. Also had a look at flats again. For some reason there's loads available only from July 0_o

Also again considered getting a job here until move but where we currently are it's so awkward to get anywhere.
1. I don't drive
2. There isn't a bus stop nearby, unless I feel like walking for 20 mins down a busy road with no pavement and no street lights
So basically I could get a job if it was around the time my mum worked but that's about it tried looking but couldn't really see anything :/ dunno how long I'm going to be here anyway hopefully not much longer. I like being here but I just can't live with my mum permanently I just can't we'll end up killing each other! (Slight exaggeration)

No comments:

Post a Comment