Monday 25 February 2013

Night. Or, Carl is terrible at titles and blog posts.

My favourite time of day is the night, especially when everyone is asleep. Although it's usually different depending on where I am. Right here it's so quiet that if I so much as do anything in my room it bloody well echoes. When I'm at my Grandma's apartment in Brazil it's still fairly loud at night in comparison (although distinctly more quiet than Brazil during the day).
The quiet is nice, and the lack of light is nice. I love the dark sky. And with (mostly) everyone asleep I can pretty much just be alone. I think that's my favourite part of it all.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to accomplish, if anything at all. I just thought I'd post something a bit different and this is what I was currently thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment